Carbon County provides competitive wage and benefit plans to our employees. Below is a summary of our benefit package. If you have any questions please contact the Human Resources Department
Employees working 30 (thirty) or more hours weekly are eligible for benefits. Benefits listed are for full-time employees 40 (forty) hours weekly and some will be prorated for those working less. Benefits are also offered to all elected officials. These include insurance coverage, participation in the Wyoming Retirement System and workers compensation for the Sheriff and Coroner pursuant to Wyoming state law.
All benefits are set by the Board of County Commissioners and are subject to change at any time. To ensure the benefits listed on this website are current please contact Carbon County Human Resources
or view the County Personnel Policy
Click the following links to view the associated benefits.
- Health, wellness, travel medical benefit, dental, vision & life
- Vacation, sick & holidays
- Wyoming Retirement pension plan
- Flexible spending, recreation center discount, supplemental insurance
- An overview to county benefits