Maternal High Risk Program
The High Risk Maternal Program provides payment for care of high-risk mothers at Level 111 centers. Examples of such centers are: Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver and University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Standards require the services to be under the direction of a Perinatologist.
- The program payment cap for care is $5,000 per case.
- Transportation can help be covered with a payment cap of $2,000.
The covered services for the High- Risk Maternal Program include:
- Air ambulance transport to a Level 111 center
- Care Coordination services by the Public Health Nurse based on the needs of the family
- Pre- or post-conceptual counseling by a geneticist
Children's Special Health Program
The Children's Special Health program must be notified within five working days from the onset of the problem.